- District 1 – Randy Baron
- District 2 – Mary Mulhern
- District 4 – John Dingfelder
- District 5 – Tom Scott
- District 6 – Charlie Miranda
- District 7 – Frank Margarella
They give their explanations, and I disagree with a lot of them. If I were a voter in the City, here would be my list:
- District 1 – Randy Baron (He is clearly a smart, artciulate, visionary thinker who will help move the city forward.)
- District 2 – Shawn Harrison (His conservative philosophy will help keep city spending in check.)
- District 4 – Julie Brown (Seriously, how can a sitting politician ask a constitutent for a campaign donation during a discussion about official city business? What kind of ethics is that?)
- District 5 – Tom Scott (The Reverend, while a Democrat, did a good job on the County Commission. His past experience will help the city as it tries to work with the county on regional issues.)
- District 6 – Charlie Miranda (His past experience on the City Council will help provide stability).
- District 7 – Joseph Caetano (He is an independent thinker who will get into the nitty-gritty of details.)
It will be interesting to see how the voters see these races.